Here we provide Mototalk V OMEGA-5-5-0-10 for Android 4.0+ Make Push-To-Talk Calls Across the Country with MOTOTALK
MOTOTALK is a smartphone Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app that lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. MOTOTALK communicates with any active iDEN PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has MOTOTALK activated.
IMPORTANT: A SouthernLINC Wireless account is required to activate MOTOTALK service. There is a monthly subscription fee for this service. Contact a SouthernLINC Wireless sales representative, authorized dealer or Customer Support at 1-800-406-0151 for pricing and account activation information.
Making and answering a MOTOTALK call is easy:
To make a call, just select a person or a talk group from your contacts list and press the on-screen PTT button to begin a call.
With MOTOTALK, you have the option of sending an Alert, turning off your phone’s speaker for a private conversation, or pressing your designated PTT button to begin a call.
MOTOTALK PTT features include:
– Unlimited individual PTT Calling and Unlimited Talk Group Calling
– Call Alert tone
– Cross Fleet functionality
– Ability to import PTT contacts from a phone’s directory
– HD (High Definition) Voice. Both users on a call need to be on the latest version of MOTOTALK to take advantage of HD voice.
– Make calls with MOTOTALK users
– Send voice notes
– Improved audio quality with low bandwidth usage
– Dynamic group calls up to 25 users
– Share your location with your friends
MOTOTALK Application Requirements:
– Must be loaded on an Android device
– You must have an active SouthernLINC Wireless line of service to establish a MOTOTALK account
– Requires a high-speed connection: 3G/4G or Wi-Fi access
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
- Views: 71
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Size: 10.1 MB