Google Translate is a go-to service: once you give it a try, you’ll never know how you lived with out it. It has never been known for 100% accuracy, but for pure ease of use, language coverage and variety of features, you’d be hard pushed to find better.
January saw another big update – and the app now boasts translation into a whopping 90 languages, as well as an improved conversation mode (with added languages), and the ability to translate with voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting.
A machine can never (in my humble opinion) replace a human translator: but Google has taken things one step further. If getting the gist quickly is what you need, it will never let you down.
* Type to translate 90 languages
* Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
* Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
* Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
* Download language packs for when you’re traveling, or if your connection is expensive or slow.
* Star and save translations for future reference
* Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
Some features not available in all languages.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Views: 243
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Version: V4.4.0.RC01
- Size: 18.8MB
- Google developed applications, simple, very useful, you can download googleplay or apkedu.com strongly recommended.