Google Play Newsstand is an official Google app which lets its users read magazines and discover new content related to their interests. The first thing you’ve got to do is to choose the topics and publications that you want to receive info on, and then afterwards you can browse the app and find content which is current and personalized to you.
* All in one – With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now – Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore – Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline – Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don’t have time to read for later.
With Google Play Newsstand, discover more of the news and magazines you care about all in one app on your Android tablet or phone. Enjoy breaking news and in-depth articles featuring audio, video and more. From sports, business, cooking, entertainment, fashion and more – now get both free and paid news plus subscribe to vibrant full HD magazines, all in one place. With hundreds of premier publishers – it’s all there, easy to follow, read, and share.
- Views: 159
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Version: V3.5.2
- Size: 12.6MB
- The design of the app is clean and smart, with a nice, modern, sophisticated touch. The app also lets you add your own sources and search for topics to find new blogs or online magazines that could end up being essential reads on a daily basis.