Chromecast is the official app of the Google’s TV dongle that smartify your TV.
This app allows you to pair your Chromecast with your Android / OS smartphone and tablet and control it right from your touchscreen. The app automatically detects if there’s a Chromecast connected to the same WiFi network. Once pairing is done, you can navigate through Chromecast menu as if you had a remote controller.
Use the Google Cast app to:
• Easily browse trending and popular content from your Cast-enabled apps
• Explore and discover more Cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to and play on your TV
• Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show or actor
• Sync your speakers together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Google Cast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery
• Plus, find the latest on new apps, offers, and features added to your Google Cast.
In addition, you can discover Chromecast compatible apps and download them right from the app. As you may know, the catalogue isn’t impressive right now. Check it though, you may find an app you didn’t know about.
That’s pretty much what Chromecast app has to offer. And it’s fair enough.
Neat and polished Google Play-like layout. Smoothness and reliability. Google stuff, you know.
- Views: 592
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Version: V3.8.16
- Size: 10MB
- Google developed applications, simple, very useful, you can download googleplay or apkedu.com strongly recommended.