File Commander is a file management tool for Android that lets you access and manage files on your mobile as well as those stored on external services like Google Drive, DropBox, Box, or SugarSync.
Thanks to File Commander you can copy, paste, cut, and move any file from your Android device’s memory. You can also work using a local network or even an FTP, all from the same interface.
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Fully-customizable Homescreen with quick access tiles
• Find on-device files quickly with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• Send time-consuming file operations to the background so you can continue working
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM:
• *NEW* Secure Mode lets you hide and encrypt your files and folders, making them invisible outside of File Commander
• At-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
• Bookmark your files and folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Access to hidden files and folders
Once inside any folder you’ll find all the features you’d expect from a good file manager. You’ll have thumbnail previews of images and videos, and options to select all the files with just one gesture or organize the files based on different criteria.
- Views: 199
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Version: V3.7.14294
- Size: 16MB
- File Commander is a complete file management tool that stands out for its simple and attractive interface. It's not the application that offers the most features, but it has everything needed to manage your Android phone.