It needs a more detailed basic operations tutorial. Also, I can’t watch the special tutorials because it tells me I need to sign in to my Google account but it doesn’t give me the link or a button that would allow me to. It would be nice to be able to use existing pictures on my album as well. Here we provide Clone Camera V 2.3 for Android 4.0++ ★ Participate to win a spot in our showcase by following us
on Instagram @Petavision and adding #CloneCameraChoice
to your favorite photos.★
Want to create photos that stand out? Wish you could clone yourself?
CloneCamera helps you create flawless clone photos!
There's no preset frames, so let your imagination run free!
1. Mind-blowing photos
2. An enhanced self-timer
3. Numerous filters to choose from
4. Share with your friends instantly
5. A start-up guide to help you on your first try
6. Supports high-resolution images
1. Take as many photos as you want
2. Select up to 4 photos to combine
3. Outline the subject you want to clone
4. Press 'Preview' to check the final result
5. Choose a filter, adjust, and crop
Participate to win a spot in our showcase!
All you have to do is:
1. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
2. Tag #CloneCameraChoice to your favorite photos
See others' pictures on Instagram by searching #clonecamera
See Android reviewers web site:
- Views: 33
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0+ and up
- Size: 52.8 MB
Uses out of date Google API so it's useless on Nexus 5x, 6, 6p and probably Pixel. Camera image is upside down. Yes you can rotate image AFTER you've taken the photo but that's kinda pointless as the app is unusable as it is.