Google has worked hard to capture the essence of Chrome’s desktop version into Android: simplicity and smoothness are guaranteed. Running away from the baroque, the design is minimalist, as it couldn’t be otherwise coming from Google. Tabs-management makes it highly intuitive and its advanced web-compression provides a fast navigation.
• Sync Across Devices – seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data – reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing – choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search – use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate – easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures – open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy – use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
One of the strongest point of this app is the ability to sync desktop and mobile version just by login with your credentials. Bookmarks, open tabs, paswords and omnibox data will be automatically synced to your Android. Likewise, it enables users to send pages from Chrome desktop to their Android devices and viceversa. Incognito mode also available.
Last update comes with interesting enhancements. First, holding the back button a drop-down menu with your recent history will popup. This is a feature directly taken from its desktop version. In addition, it makes easier sharing: copy and paste times are over. Finally, Google’s working on redundancy: search bar and url bar get integrated in order to optimize the space.
- Views: 228
(No Ratings Yet) Loading...
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Version: V51.0.2704.77
- Size: 58.6MB
- Well-crafted, reliable and fast.